The Exo Terra Infrared Basking Spot NANO emits infrared heat waves and is an excellent 24 hour heat source for smaller terrariums, like Exo Terra's Natural terrarium NANO or MINI. The gentle infrared warmth, produced by the special filament of this bulb, penetrates deep into the skin, muscles, nerves and bones. The Infrared Basking Spot Nano has a build-in reflector that can be directed on a specific area to create basking site and temperature gradients.
When used as a 24 hour heat source, the reddish light will not disrupt your animal's physical activity patterns, allowing you to observe your crepuscular and nocturnal reptiles, amphibians and invertebrates at night. The small dimensions of this Infrared Basking Spot NANO is perfect for use with the Exo Terra Reptile Dome NANO; a fixture specifically designed for use on NANO and MINI terrariums.
Key Features :
- Excellent 24 hour heat source for use with the Exo Terra Reptile Dome NANO
- Provides infrared heat, essential for activity and digestion
- Increases the overall air temperature in the terrarium
- Will not disrupt your animal's physical activity patterns
- Ideal for nocturnal observation of your animals
- 25 W